Uptevia is committed to delivering the best possible service to you and we wish to maintain the confidence that you place in us. We would like to provide you with clear information about how we use and store cookies from our websites on your computer. The word “computers”, when used in this policy, refers to computers, smartphones and all other devices used for accessing the internet.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, image or software files that are placed and stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are very useful and enable an internet site to recognise you, log when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website and enhance your user experience by: improving your browsing comfort ; and/ or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
The information stored by the cookies on your computer, during a limited period of validity, may relate to: the particular webpages you have visited on that computer; advertisements you have clicked on; the type of browser you use; and the information you have provided to a website (the use of the cookie meaning that you avoid having to provide the information again). This information is sometimes linked to your IP address.
Types of cookies installed by the Site “uptevia.com”
- Cookies intended to collect website statistics: in order to customise our website “securities.bnpparibas.com” to the requirements of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of the visitors on the website and how often visitors return. These cookies enable traffic analysis statistics to be compiled. From this analysis, the contents of the website can be developed and improved to enhance user experience.
The period of validity for these cookies is 13 months.
- Cookies intended to collect information in relation to your areas of interest: information collected from these cookies may be used in order to send you personalised advertising customised to your needs and interests. The period of validity for these cookies is 13 months.
- Session ID Cookies: A session is the time between when a user enters a Web site and when it leaves.The period of validity of these cookies expires at your disconnection or at the end of your visit.
Use of social networks by the website users
Our Website contains elements provided by third parties (social networks buttons) which enable Internet users to share, through social networks, contains on our Website or their opinions.
This is particularly the case for “Like”, “Comment” and “Share” from LinkedIn.
If you communicate through media provided by third parties, for example by clicking on the “Like” button or by leaving a comment, this information will be transmit to the social network and published on your profile.
If you don’t want the social network to link information collected from our website to your user account, you should first log out of the social network.
We invite you to familiarise yourself with the social privacy poly of these social networks to become aware of the purposes for which your data may be used, in particular for a commercial purpose, internet browser information that can be collected with these buttons.
Your choice with respect to cookies
Many of the cookies we use will improve your browsing experience of our websites, others are vital for you to access secure areas. As a default, most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to consent to cookies being stored on your computer, you will be able to block all cookies by changing your browser settings. If you decide to block all of the cookies using your internet browser, you will only continue to be able to visit the public areas of our websites and will no longer have access to any secure areas. You may also experience interruption or delays to your browsing experience of public areas.
You will always be able to block all cookies in your browser settings. You may also, depending on the type of browser you have, configure your settings to block on certain types of cookie, or cookies from certain sources, or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer, so you can then accept or reject it.
For details on what your browser offers and how to configure your browser according to your choices, please go to the “Help” menu or other dedicated section of your internet browser. By way of example:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Right to access data and rights to oppose
In accordance with the laws of various countries which may be applicable to you, you have a right to request details of all personal data Uptevia holds on you, including that collected by cookies. You also have the right to oppose the storage of cookies on your computer.
You can exercise these rights to the following address:
Head of Data Protection
89 – 91 rue Gabriel Péri – 92120 Montrouge
You may also address your request to the following address: email@example.com.
Attention: preventing the installation of cookies on your computer will not remove all advertisements from websites you visit. Your refusal to accept these cookies will only prevent the customisation of such advertisements to your areas of interest as deducted from your browsing history.
More information about cookies, not just those from Uptevia’ websites, and how cookies can be controlled can be found at Youronlinechoices, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ published by Interactive Advertising Bureau France (IAB).
Please note: If your computer is used by more than one person or has multiple internet browsers, it is possible that some of your choices relating to cookies may not be permanent because you are either using a different browser or a third party has changed the settings of your browser. We are unable to prevent these external factors and therefore cannot guarantee the permanence of the choices you make.